Monday 28 January 2013

#67 - Travelling Pattern - Who's Next?!

Well once I sat down yesterday to stitch I was obviously in the right mind as I started and finished this in a couple of hours! Making it my first finish of 2013 - Hooray!

As you can see from the photo I didn't follow the colours on the pattern at all - I wanted this for our "Geek Room" so I switched to Blues so it would fit in perfect. For finishing I used the fabric you can see behind and it works perfectly :)


I am happy with the final look and even better no disasters with the Sewing Machine this time!

So you all know what this means, its now time for me to pass the pattern on to the next person! The rules are simple, have an active blog and by signing up you agree to pass the pattern on to a fellow blogger in the same way :)

If you are interested please comment on this post leaving your blog address and email so I have a way to contact the lucky winner!

I will announce the winner next Monday (4th February) so gives everyone plenty of time to sign up - Good Luck!

Emma xo

26 comments:

  1. Hi Emma/Itzy, please count me in - such a cute design and it does look like a quick fun stitch. I love the idea of Travelling Patterns.

    hugs, Kaye
    http://kittenstitching.blogpsot.com
    KayeDeP@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to be included, I have never done one before

    http://donnascrossstitch.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    Donloufree@blueyonder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emma it is very nice :)
    Bravissima ciao Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done dear..it is looking so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohohoh (insert raised hand here) mememe please :) Count me in!!

    Angela
    stitchinginthezoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great...I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours, count me in for the travelling pattern draw, I've done one before and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in!!!
    http://memoriascoloridasminhas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great change of colors! :D
    Please, count me in too ;) thank you for the chance sweetie!
    Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finish, love the colors. I would like to be included in the drawing, please and thank you.
    Tikistitches.blogspot.com
    tikistitches@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say that your finish looks great, but please do not include me because I already have this pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very well done! Compliments. I like the idea of the first finish of 2013!
    Ti abbraccio.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done looks great, please don't add my name I have this one stitched, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a very cute pattern (seems that everything signed 'Lizzie Kate' is cute =D)
    please count me in =)
    big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Emma! You are quick! Good for you. It turned out great. I love how everyone is putting their own spin on it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done, well done and well done!
    It looks gorgeous!
    You are certainly back to the stitching world :))))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you finished it, your little cushion is adorable! I love LK designs & never signed for a travelling pattern so ... count me in please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic finish!


    I would really love to get in on this travelling pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely design and finish. A traveling pattern sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the idea of a travelling pattern, I'd love to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet finish Emma, I have my hands full this year so do not include me but I do love the travelling pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great quick stitch and a great idea to have a travelling pattern - would love to be included in your draw.

    ReplyDelete